viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2018

Skaven gang in Spaaaaaaace!

Since eons we have imagined the little rat men with autoguns fighting in the underhive, or descending from a spaceship in the star port to sell their space crap, so I said to myself, why not?

It all started when I got second hand slaves, when they arrived I could see those beautiful rats sculpted by Jes Goodwin (a mixture of C47 Warriors and Slaves).

After searching online on the subject of "Skaven in the Grimdark Future", I found this article, and the idea arose almost by itself, thanks to its chaotic appearance, I decided to throw on them bits of plastic CSM, and a little work of greenstuff (sculpting some hands that were cut, some gas masks, etc) looking to have what it takes for a war band: a leader, some seconds in command, the communications guy, some supports and cannon fodder.

The gang was named Private Rat Contractors, because they look like seasoned veterans or mercenaries, and they are better equiped than a cultist coven is, for example.

The painting work was a pleasant process, which was towards the end of June of this year, although it did not leave me 100% satisfied, I think it fulfilled its purpose, making it look like dirty rats and with old and rusty equipment in the spaaaace!

So, here is the complete gang. Sorry about the pictures, i'm working on it.

Spike Ironfist, the leader for obvious reasons.

Pirate, the cool guy with the patch in the eye.

The nameless guy with the huge flail. I love flails,

The Rookie.

He is the group's chef.

The Comms guy, i'm really proud of this dude.

The Smoking dude.

Another dude with a flail... the most selled weapon in the grim dark future?

A rat with style.

The most crappiest picture of the post.
What do you think?

I hope you have enjoyed this Post, so grab some lead and make some rats in spaaaaaaaaaace!!!!

4 comentarios: