martes, 19 de febrero de 2019

Spaceport #001


 This is the first post of 2019, these months were somewhat complicated for me, but I already have a little free time to return to the hobby, and a HUGE bag of awesomeness from Ramshackle Games! (thanks Curtis!)
H O L Y  S H I T!
Resin at its finest. 

In this post i'm going to share some pictures about my experiences in sculpting and casting in the 28mm scale. This miniature is part of five generic civilians for post apocalyptic / sci-fi games. 

WIP of the first dude, with a Ramshackle Mole Gas Mask for scale, no hands yet, because i didn't take a picture of that step.






When i was able to finish it, i glue the green in a plastic tab so it can fit in a slotta base easily, and it was ready for the mold. The first pull was perfect! 0 bubbles and almost no moldlines! 






The next step was obvious, so I put my hands to work, there is the result!






I'm waiting for a lightbox, so I'll be able to take better quality photos (I hope) from the rest of my painted miniatures. I hope this post was interesting, and if you are interested in a tutorial, or whatever, leave me a comment! see you next time!




3 comentarios:

  1. Really great sculpt there Zeta! And your painting is nicely weathered. Interesting take on the base, not blacking out the rim.... different, but I think it works.

    What's next?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Shane! glad you like! Unfortunately, I do not finish the the base, haha, just drop some pigments for the picture, but it looks cool!

      Eliminar
  2. Thanks pal! hope to drop some new sculpts soon!

    ResponderEliminar