domingo, 24 de febrero de 2019

Mutants! #001

Inspiration of my life.

Hi again! today i want to show you my Mutant collection, for TNT, Wasteland 3 Meltdown, and other awesome post apocalyptic games.

I was able to get a new lightbox, so now I can take better pictures, although I'm still working on the angle of the camera.

I did these a few months ago for TNT with the new ghouls and the poxwalkers kit from GW, greenstuff and some bits, running them as a Cannibal Mutant Warband, all of them have shitty names (why not?) and are build WYSIWYG.

First, the cannon fodder, the lowest mutants in the family, the sewer clan:

"Poop"

"Shit", the wizard.

"Scum"

"Turd"

"Belial" the unloved brother.

"Anus" the boss snail mascot.

And now the close combat muscle, the brothers:

"Pigface"

"Goblin"

"Boner"

The last litter of the family:

"Idiot"

"Meat"

"Deaf"

"Fat"

 And FINALLY, the mutant leader:

"Gimp"



I have some of my first mutants, made with the old ghoul models, i really love them, even if they look like shit haha.







And as if that were not enough, i have a big lot of mutants from Ramshackle Games, 10 poxwalkers  and a few plastic ghouls waiting in my desk, haha!

Cheers!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario